Legal and financing solutions for technology companies. I provide insight on regulatory issues in Canada regarding digital assets and blockchains. I can also outline strategies to protect intellectual property and ensure data security. In addition, I can guide you on how your bitcoin is taxed.
- How can my technology startup receive financing?
- How can my company protect its intellectual property?
- How can my company issue digital assets?
- How will my bitcoin be taxed?
- What are the regulatory issues in Canada that I need to understand?
Toufic Adlouni is an emerging technology lawyer and entrepreneur. He primarily works in the startup community to aid high growth companies in the technology sector to raise equity financing and protect their IP. He leverages his knowledge and expertise on the regulatory issues affecting the Canadian digital asset and blockchain market. Specifically he's interested in regulatory compliance issues that affect digital asset issuers, in order to enhance the value of his clients and their attractiveness to investors. Although he has always been passionate about entrepreneurship, it was definitely his plan B after a miserably failed attempt at playing football for Chelsea F.C.