Step 1- Buy Bitcoin
1. Go to Cash App and create an account.
2. Deposit funds into your Cash App account.
3. Tap the Investing tab on the bottom-right of the Cash App home screen. Also, be sure that the “Bitcoin” option at the top is selected.
4. Press the blue “Buy” button.
5. Select an amount to purchase or select ... to enter a custom amount. Choose “Next” when ready.
6. Confirm the amount and select “Done”.
Step 2- Send Bitcoin
1. Tap the Investing tab on your Cash App home screen and select the Bitcoin option at the top.
2. Tap the Airplane button
3. Choose Send Bitcoin
4. Enter the amount you wish to send and then select “Send”.
5. Enter the recipient’s wallet address in the “To” section. This can be done quickly if you copy/paste the wallet address. Select the address for the checkmark to appear to the right of it. Select “Next”.
6. Confirm your withdrawal. Enter your Cash App pin code. Select “Done”.
The minimum amount per on-chain transaction is 0.001 BTC or 100,000 sats (Satoshis).
Step 3- Receive Bitcoin
This guide will cover how to send Bitcoin to your Cash App account.